Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
These Statement of Rights and Responsibilities govern your use of Naijaping.com. By using Naijaping.com you accept these terms and conditions in full..
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Naijaping.com, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings :
You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Naijaping.com (“IP License”).
This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer.
However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application.
We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
4. When you publish content or information using the “everyone” setting,
that means you are allowing everyone, including people not registered on Naijaping.com, to access and use that information,and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
5. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Naijaping.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them
(just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We always do our best to keep Naijaping.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it without your help which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications
2. You will not upload or send spam, Viruses or other malicious content on Naijaping.com.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Naijaping.com.
4. You will not use Naijaping.com in a manner that is misleading,deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information for fraudulent or misleading purposes.
5. You will not use Naijaping.com in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way.
6. You will not bully, discriminate, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or incites violence;
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content
(including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”)
on Naijaping.com without our prior written consent.
If we give you consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow our
Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws.
10. You will not facilitate unlawful distribution of copyrighted content on Naijaping.com.
11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Naijaping.com,
such as a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
4. Registration and Account Security
Naijaping.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way.
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Naijaping.com,
or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain
(such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
5. You will not use Naijaping.com if you are under 13 years.
6. You will not use Naijaping.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer)
to anyone without first getting our written permission.
10. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if
we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that
does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
5. Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Naijaping.com that infringes
or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Naijaping.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
4. If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
5. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks Naijaping.com
explaining what information you collect and how you will use it.
8. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Naijaping.com
If you make a payment on Naijaping.com for ringtones: that you agree to the payment terms of the websites that are providing the service.
7. Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
1. We give you permission to use Naijaping’s Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Naijaping.com.
2. You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on Naijaping.com.
3. You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Naijaping.com.